SMART savings for you and the environment.
Green living goes beyond just clean energy. With Stream’s Smart 30 WaterSaver Green & Clean Plan, you get a 100% renewable energy plan plus a FREE Skydrop smart sprinkler controller (a $299 value) that conserves water usage and saves up to 35%* on your water bill!
- Help Improve air quality using 100% clean energy without carbon emissions or air pollution
- Protect previous resources by using natural resources that replenish themselves
- Avoid the unexpected changes in energy prices with a 30-month fixed rate
*Skydrop is WaterSense® Certified by the EPA.
Say hello to Skydrop®—the SMART, adaptive way to water your landscape.
Save Water. Save Money. Save Time.
It pays to be smart. Skydrop’s intelligent technology automatically waters when your lawn needs it, and saves water when it doesn’t. Just set it and forget it!
Real-time weather monitoring ensures your lawn and garden get the exact water needed, across each unique zone.
Quick & Easy Install
Connects to your existing system wiring and location. Get up and running in minutes.
Monitor and manage watering from your computer or smartphone with Wi-Fi connected intelligence.
Add Curb Appeal
Say goodbye to brown spots! Get a healthy, drought-resistant lawn through deep, infrequent watering.
- What is the Smart 30 WaterSaver Green & Clean Plan?
- The Smart 30 WaterSaver Green & Clean Plan is a smart, budget-friendly way to help you save money with the stability of a 30-month, fixed-rate green energy plan, combined with the water-saving benefits of a free Skydrop® smart sprinkler controller (a $299 value).
- Why is landscape water conservation so important?
- The EPA estimates that about 30% of a household’s water is used for irrigation. Over 50% of that irrigation water is wasted through overwatering and evaporation. (Source: EPA.gov)
- When will I receive my Skydrop Controller?
- Your Skydrop ® will be delivered 4-6 weeks after enrollment. You’ll receive an email with the tracking number once the controller has been shipped.
- Who do I call with questions about my plan?
- For Customers in Texas, please call: 866-447-8732, Monday – Friday from 7:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. CT, and Saturday from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. CT.
- Who do I contact if I have questions about my Skydrop controller, the warranty, or need help with installation?
- You can reach Skydrop by any of the following support methods:
Call: 1-844-SKYDROP (844-759-3767)
Monday - Friday 9:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m. MT
Saturday 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. MT
- How is the Skydrop controller installed?
- Skydrop is very simple to install. It replaces your existing sprinkler timer, and the existing valve wires will plug directly into your new Skydrop controller. Once you power up Skydrop for the first time, it will guide you through a Wi-Fi connection setup process. Once connected to Wi-Fi, it will gather weather data from the cloud and allow you to manage your system from a smartphone or computer.
- How many zones can the Skydrop Controller manage?
- The standard Skydrop controller is able to manage up to 8 zones. However, you can purchase a Skydrop Expansion for a total of 16 zones.
- Can I manage settings differently for each zone?
- Yes, each controller valve wire corresponds to a different zone. When you first set up your zones, Skydrop will ask questions regarding that particular condition of each zone. These conditions consist of soil, sprinkler, plant type, slope, shade, etc.
- Do I need a smartphone or computer to use Skydrop?
- No. Skydrop can be controlled using the jog-dial & LCD screen on the device itself. It can also be controlled remotely from a computer, smartphone or tablet.
- Can I set specific watering instructions on my Skydrop?
- Yes, Skydrop’s smart watering system allows you to set specific schedules based on day, time, duration or local watering restrictions.
- Can I enroll in the Smart 30 WaterSaver Green & Clean Plan?
- If you are a residential electricity customer in Texas, then you can enroll as a new customer or renew your contract with this plan.